Who We Are

Printer

Our story began back in 1935 with a small newspaper in Scottsville, Kentucky called the Allen County News. Our founder, Larry Gerald, went to work there in 1947, took over the operation in 1959 and continued the newspaper and commercial printing products. In 1971 Larry decided to concentrate on commercial printing and began operating under the Gerald Printing name.

In 1996 Joe Davis purchased the company and has continued the long tradition of quality color printing. In 1999 Joe purchased two smaller printing companies in Bowling Green, the center of the Gerald Printing marketplace.In May of 2000, the printing production was consolidated in a 24,000 square foot Bowling Green facility resulting in the largest commercial printing company in South Central Kentucky. Gerald Printing has 45 team members, 5 offset printing presses (including a 5 color Heidelberg Speedmaster press), 12 digital printers and state of the art computer design capabilities.

In December 2009, Gerald Printing established an office in Russellville by acquiring a local print shop in a 5,000 square foot facility. Also in 2009, screen printing, signs and embroidery were added to the production capabilities of Gerald Printing. An office was acquired in Glasgow in September 2011. In February 2013 another office was added in Franklin.